What Faction Will You be Playing the Most?

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Blingon, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Blingon

Blingon New Member

The first server with Ma'alaketh available to the public has now come to a close. With players now having experienced Sol, Genari and Ma'alaketh, it is time to ask what faction will they be playing the most. here is the link to a poll i made:

https://linkto.run/p/BF3KJB9A

Feel free to comment on why you play the faction as well.

2. fox

fox New Member

The faction I hope to be playing the most upon realease - Free People of Sol from New Terra

1 "Actually that is the '5th race' of the game, Free Peoples of Sol from New Terra. They can attack any sector (not just borders), but have rather dinky ships, and collect scrap, can board ships."
    -developer quote on Steam Discussion - Another space race maybe?

2 "ohhh collect scrap the new trash trucks"
    -player quote on Steam Discussion - Another space race maybe?

3 "yo ho ho, the pirate life for me"
    -player quote on Steam Discussion - Another space race maybe?

Why:

The new faction spoiler above says it all. All sectors, all the time. Scrap. Boarding parties. (1)
    Dinky or not, they are still pirates. Rrrrrrrrr..... (3)
    After a server and a half of driving the nick-named "trash truck" i.e. the notorious and at-large c5 Genari Destroyer - Overlord, I have found this ship to be anything but trash. Trashy, maybe. Long live the trash truck pilots. (2)

Looking forward to dinking around in a scrappy ship muttering pirate puns/jokes into local channels.

Some may say hide the rum, but I'd say Hide Your Crew.... and maybe your trash too!

3. b17

b17 New Member

Yeah, what fox just said :)

4. Kahless

Kahless Member

Genari always!