SpaceWars Contributors Wanted

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Zer0CoolAZ, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Zer0CoolAZ

Zer0CoolAZ Administrator Staff Member

General purpose signup sheet available to all who wish apply. Feel free to share the link with friends who play as well. I will be contacting those who submit information over the next two weeks (To give time for holidays and all as well).

https://goo.gl/forms/6AYHPScqxgIz2tN02

Some points worth mentioning:

• The wiki is being built and assigned a domain - has been built and assigned a domain, so people who enjoy or are proficient with Data Entry should definitely mention their interest if this sounds like something they would like to contribute with.
    • Development / programming : If you are going to list this as one of your skills, please include a portfolio, resume, or CV as a link in the "Anything Else" section of the form, (imgur.com or pastebin, these work great) as this greatly helps us see your capabilities
    • Artists / Audio Engineers : Same as above, include any samples of your work as a link in the "Anything Else" section
    • These are not the ONLY things I'm looking at, but I felt it important to mention a few things about those particular ones.

Update: I think there was a little bit of confusion about this post as some of the entries are specific to in-game talent or abilities for combat. This post is not specific to gameplay, but specific to things relating to the community surrounding the game. The forums, discord, wiki and things of that nature. I apologize for any confusion that may have been caused.

Update2: This post is still relevant and the link should still be active. Please don't hesitate if you are interested in being a part of the Space Wars community! :)

Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  2. Zer0CoolAZ

Zer0CoolAZ Administrator Staff Member

Bump

fox likes this.
  3. fox

fox New Member

"people who enjoy or are proficient with Data Entry should definitely mention their interest if this sounds like something they would like to contribute with"
    0/

Zer0CoolAZ likes this.