REASONS ON CAPPING SECTORS?

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Suicidal_fitzy, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Suicidal_fitzy

Suicidal_fitzy New Member

In the current system we capture sectors/hexes to get officer points, LP/HP, and of course more territory. But what does this do in the efforts of the war? What is happening right now is that players are taking territory and not defending because we want more hexes to cap later. What I want to see is a reason to cap these. I suggest and highly encourage we put a system in that we have an income for more sectors or certain sectors that are capture. This will fix the imbalance of the current game by allowing player to get higher tier ship and be able to risk your own ship to kill off a higher tier. At the moment I have a tier 6 ship. 1 of 6ish in the game. If I warp in then everyone leaves, which is annoying because I don't get to use my new toy. If we put this in, like if we were to get 1000 points a day with the first start of the server than you will see ship battles happen. And this game is all about fighting each other in the effort of "THE WAR." Please put this system, I want to use my higher tier ships and see them actually want to kill my ship so it cost me something and it will be a few days until I get a new same tier ship

Korsun likes this.
  2. redbear_89

redbear_89 New Member

i agree with this it will add more content to the game and more reason to play a little harder for attackers earning LP for your nation doing well. it does not have to be HUGE amount of LP/xp just something that will complement the game play.