Officer stats

Discussion in 'The Shipyard & Guides' started by Martin, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Martin

Martin New Member

Hey, so i'm new to the game as most are :)
    Just wanted to understand Officer Stats.

~ Now, Captain EXP seems to increase after every battle.

~ When I look at officer EXP it doesn't ~ there's a sentence saying you must capture/defend territories
    so iv'e captured/defended 3 territories .. but I never see any EXP added to my officers.

Could someone please explain to me what's going on? I do not know how to level up officers,.
    In game it says to capture/defend,. ~
    the tutorial article in beta discussion says to use leadership points..

my only thought is.. I have to level up the captain in order to unlock the potential to level up the officers.

any advice please ? :)

2. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

Hey Martin, the key way you gain officer 'XP' is by capturing regions. So when you've successfully captured a sector with your allies, you automatically get an 'officer point'. Then you can go with your ship to the station and upgrade an officer. Successfully defending regions give you credit as well, but you need 5 successful defenses for one officer point.

I can only guess that you've defended 3 territories, so its essentially 0.6 points, or, that you lost the ship you had captured a region with. Beware that any ship you lose with officer credits are lost. So its definitely not easy to improve officers at early stages of the game, especially with corvettes, but it is rewarding.

Martin likes this.
  3. canbeen

canbeen Member

Hi, may I know what is the series of officer points needed to promote at each level? I only know it's, 1, 5 for the 1st 2 levels. Thanks.

4. Vesuvius_SWIE

Accumulated Points to achieve:
    Level 1 - 1 pt
    Level 2 - 6 pts
    Level 1 - 12 pts
    Level 2 - 24 pts
    Level 5 - 50 pts

RisingPhoenix likes this.
  5. canbeen

canbeen Member

May I know what are the accumulated points needed to reach Gen tactical officer lvl 10? Thank you.

6. Vesuvius_SWIE

I rebuilt the officer card for Gen with the updated info:
    experience4.jpg

with whatever free time I have between answering questions, begging people to be nice, and begging for patience, I'm updating these cards for a second info pdf.

7. Vesuvius_SWIE

so the above, another 10 missions per level after level 5 for tac officer.