NOT a solo one on one game.

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by ben, Jan 3, 2018.

1. ben

ben Member

This game is not meant to be a solo one on one game. Nor is it a game that will played with just two current teams. It is not simply about the ship's. There are tactics that can be employed by TEAMS, that work.together and use the maps efficiently. There are some behaviours that have developed because people are ego focussed on the time they play or who their.most hated enemy is.

Some changes have occurred for very good reasons. And many very smart people offer suggestions. And we all blow up many many times.

Find create teams, discover tactics that work, teach, share, and use the chat remembering that not everyone writes English...... some just read.... some just copy what they see..... if you do stuff because ..... well just realise that you may be teaching what is our downfall..... because the world is a big place and not everyone types in English or reads it really well.

Be brave. Teach . Be kind. Be a legend.

fox, ccX and Vesuvius_SWIE like this.
  2. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

3. Beernchips

Beernchips Member

It is true but 1v1 is also a way to check how things are working as long as people undertand that 1v1 ships can become bad in bigger fights, ships that can t 1v1 can become godlike with a team to support or in certain situation...
    But one easiest way to test ships and get data is to do 1v1

ben likes this.
  4. ben

ben Member

I'm not typing about data. It's more about how people should approach the game. So perhaps the heavily invested person's have ...... I dunno.... just form teams.... that's all I'm saying. I couldn't join a certain team because of technical difficulties and some thing in human behaviour or game mechanics or just language and time differences have prevented the teams that where required to form. So...... form teams and let some teams form. ........