Initial Impressions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Moosegoat, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Moosegoat

Moosegoat New Member

Didn't see a thread for first impressions, so thought I'd create one. This isn't meant to be a critique of any particular component, just a spot for new users' first impressions.

My first impression was a solid base for combat, but with reservations. If starting from a balanced field of entrants, great. If starting from "there's no PvE worth mentioning, you're only playing against pay to win players", then I'll pass. This includes any and all forms of non-cosmetic ship upgrades. As a player, I'm totally fine with a subscription service or pay for cosmetics or pay for certain areas, but not pay to win. Having to pay for better ships or anything of the sort ... I'll pass. The other concern I have is PvE content ... the same 1v1 tier 3 vs tier 2 AI battle 50-100 times before going up a level doesn't cut it by a long stretch, so I'll once again pass.

That being said, it's an interesting idea, and it's only in early access, so I realize this is by no means the final product, just my opinions since you were good enough to let me try it free.

Suno and MungFuSensei like this.
  2. revinance

revinance Moderator Staff Member

Most of the first impression kind of thing are in the beta discussion. Anyway latest patch removed the credit amount of the variants so you can use them.

Yuka-san likes this.