Fleet commander II skill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. krtecek, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Dr. krtecek

Dr. krtecek New Member

Dears,

Maybe I found a bug.

I am right now 4-star Captain, have 1 skill point to spend, before I learnt the fleet commander I skill. So I met all requirements to learn Fleet commander II skill. But unfortunately I cant learn it. It is not even highlighted. Is it some bug? Or Do I missed something?

Picture Included.

Thank you for the answer

Sincerely yours,
    Dr.Krtecek

Attached Files:

2. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

Oh, here's probably something you don't know about the interplay between Fleet Commander and the Warship Commander:

If you get Fleet Commander I, it puts you out of being able to get Battleship Commander (and vice versa)
    If you get Fleet Commander II, it puts you out of being able to get Capital Ship Commander (and vice versa)

This is to avoid players getting 3 battleships under their control in a game, for example.

3. Dr. krtecek

Dr. krtecek New Member

So right now, I cant learn even Sol battleship commander?
    Dam why the hell this is not somewhere written?

Thank you for answer.

4. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

Because its in beta, and there's hordes of things I'm adding when I can. You can also respec your captain. Also: In shipyard the skills are further described.

5. fox

fox New Member

Dr. krtecek, players are working on collecting stats of ships, captain traits, officer promotions, and other notes. In time, we'll have this for ALL the players. Going to take some work first. If you want to help in the effort, or know anyone else who does, let the forums know! Also, let me know and we can help you find some of this information that is already in-GAME!

6. MLocke

MLocke Member

Fleet Commander II is the best when you've got a bunch of Class 6 light cruisers at your disposal.

7. Nickman77

Nickman77 Member

Im always sad to lose fleet II when its time to move on to Cruisers.