Few bugs/suggestions

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by revinance, Dec 10, 2017.

1. revinance

revinance Moderator Staff Member

I go attack a zone on the map that's surrounded by sol zones so no one can get there. The npc's run, i instant take over the zone(+30 points?). I leave the zone, still belongs to the enemy. Now i go back in and i am now taking over the zone for the dinari? Rest of my team mates say that we are the attackers? Every time we kill a ship the dinari get more points.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8u4mr07g2e6z5gx/Untitled.png?dl=0

If you run into gas cloud like the one in the picture with 14 sensor power and you end your turn. next turn at allocation the scanner is not active but it still uses 14 power instead of the minimum of 4 in my case.

A few suggestions i guess i will put in here as well:

A sound when its your turn and maybe an image in the middle of your screen for a sec or 2.
    When you pass make the minimum 10 sec that you have because i have seen some (like me that didn't know pass = pass time as well) have 2 sec to act....

Camera is quite slow. wish it could be faster.

Probably got a few other ones i forgot but this bothered me a bit and thought i should post it.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  2. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

As for the region bug, that's a new one. When an enemy region is surrounded by your side, no enemy should be able to get in. However, you have to be in that region and hold it for a while and the counter goes down to your side (2 pts/minute). So if it was instant, that's a bug. So something very unique happened here, and I will discuss it with the devs, with all sorts of strange things happening. Very unique edge case.

About the scanner power burn, yes, that shouldn't happen, it was a bug that was supposedly fixed, where you can reuse that power instead of it being held. I will reopen that ticket too.

-There is a sound chime that is unique when its your turn, but I can see how its not prominent enough. I've requested a more distinct (and louder) turn sound effect. I'm sure it would help speed up gameplay as well, because some might literally be afk not knowing its their turn.

3. JOHNNYMAZE

JOHNNYMAZE New Member

I've noticed a few... One cool and helpful bug that I've found is that my camera can follow enemy ships even as they move out of range of my scanners. The ship itself dissapears but my camera will follow the enemy ship regardless to it's final destination. It allows me to guess very accurately where they've gone...

4. revinance

revinance Moderator Staff Member

sometimes that doesn't work only like 15 hexes and then it stops. saw someone go 25 hexes and the camera only follows to 15.