Display bug or free shields and scanner repair?

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Zuuwly, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Zuuwly

Zuuwly New Member

so i didnt repair my shield and scanner and put all my points into hull repair as i was dangerously low on hull - display bug1.jpg
    This is when i noticed that my shield and scanner seemed to have repaired itself???

display bug 2.jpg

not only repaired but appeared to have kept previous setting too??

2. Zer0CoolAZ

Zer0CoolAZ Administrator Staff Member

Did it stay that way even after you warped out of the sector?

If we can pull any sort of replication information, I can throw a ticket together really quickly.

EDIT: Confirmed the issue across a few users. If anyone else encounters this issue, please provide us with any replication steps and as much information as possible about the events leading up to the bug. Thank you!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  3. Zuuwly

Zuuwly New Member

It reverted back to damaged at the start of allocation but could be skipped and repaired without repairing each time.
    I eventually repaired it as normal and it worked as intended in this map after that which is why I wasn't sure if it was just a display bug.

4. Mavrick

Mavrick New Member

I had the same issue a couple of days ago with my FH. The scanners were indicated damaged during the start of the allocation phase. But during the rest of the stage you were able to change the level of scanners before the combat stage. - same as Zuuwly not repairing them.
    I did speak to Ves when he was online about it.
    Due to the amount of combat I have seen I cannot recall if the scanner range was boosted, but sure the standard 4 hex was active.
    If it occurs again I will take more notes on the activity.

5. Zer0CoolAZ

Zer0CoolAZ Administrator Staff Member

I've updated the ticket with the information supplied from both of you guys now. Thanks guys!

6. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

When I get back from travel I will be playing hardcore, and maybe run into this bug as well to see how it plays out.

7. Mavrick

Mavrick New Member

Ves - had this occur again during last nights activity, same as Zuuwly - displayed as working but doing abit of 'testing' the shields and the scanner did not work during the combat phase - so I would say it looks like just a display bug.