*** CLOSED BETA UPDATES & DISCUSSION/BUG REPORTS II ***

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Vesuvius_SWIE, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Highly unusual bug (compounded by damaged power system/allocation phase bug) where a target became unresponsive AND invalid as a target at point blank range from multiple angles, permanently holding a zone in battle, causing full allocation phase timer delays, and unable to be killed.

Invalid Target.jpg
    Invalid Target 2.jpg

Look closely on the mid left. I am right beside the target, facing it, unable to shoot it.

There is also a bugged image of a unit at the corner of the map (lower center of image)

2. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Having a problem on occasion where I am attempting to enter a zone only to be stuck at an infinite load screen (the self-chasing circle) and cycling wallpapers every few seconds. Unknown cause.

I think it may just be the transit-wait sequence bugged out and you dont get to see the field, instead you watch a load screen.

-If you hear action in the background, then it is the transit observer mode not showing up. But if its just music, and the circle goes forever, that is a bug where you cannot enter the system (a capture region issue which should have been fixed by now) -Vesuvius

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
  3. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lost my Liverpool + Maxed crew to some bug with power allocation and shields didnt go up!!!!

There goes all the progress I made towards a Montana III

*Doesn't feel like testing anymore and storms away*

Probably tired of me blowing up your forums with reports anway ><

4. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Figured it out....

Using an ability (such as targeting) during allocation phase resets all of your power changes to what they were when the phase began....

5. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

The current build should have improved AI on stations and drones -- have the enemy stations been firing back properly now? And Genari players, do the Sol drones fire back instead of sitting there?

6. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

I don't want to risk finding out how tough the gun batteries or stations are ><

no way to tell anything before 'oops too late'

7. gegener

gegener Member

my shipyard.jpg my bug.jpg

so there is no problem on the galaxy map? :s
    i dont start at the home world of the GEN i start in the map near the S-808 zone.
    before reset my account i will try to uninstall/install the game
    and
    i will calculate them amount of honor i use(with ship and crex) and will tell you which chip i unlock with the credit ^^

8. Apex Predator

Apex Predator New Member

So what do I do when points are too low to get a ship?

9. Apex Predator

Apex Predator New Member

I have that problem now. :-(

10. AmishJoe

AmishJoe Member

I captured sector G-508 last night with my Montana, the station did not fire at me

11. darklord48

darklord48 Member

I think that was G-608, where a number of class 3 ships and one class 2 were trying to stop you. Did we do any noticeable damage?

12. AmishJoe

AmishJoe Member

That was just now in g-608, most damage I had was about 10-15 hull points from a maximum of 83(87 with repair bug) love the montana! Also the station didn't fire at me ever
    20170327171854_1.jpg

13. darklord48

darklord48 Member

3 of my wrecks are in that screenshot. I was the one that kept getting close, firing 3-5 times and moving away.

AmishJoe likes this.
  14. darklord48

darklord48 Member

When using Marine Pods, the number reported as remaining is actually the number before the pod was launched. My target had 55 crew, I killed 15. It reported 55 remaining. My second pod killed 17, it reported 40 remaining, which was the number left after the first pod.

15. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

You are screwed until a higher power can give you some. Word of advice, NEVER be without a class III ship, it's the only one that refunds LP when you die (I and II won't, anything else won't)

Apex Predator likes this.
  16. Apex Predator

Apex Predator New Member

I didn't know that...boo

17. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

So I'm confused... is the station firing at all? Is it firing all its weapons or only some? Of course it should be able to fire through the wreckage, so that one cannot abuse that trick against a station.

AmishJoe likes this.
  18. AmishJoe

AmishJoe Member

20170327192742_1.jpg got another cool repair shot, I am a fast clicker, lol. No shots at all from that station in the other shot, just sat there and let me kill it

-So I'm guessing that if you fastclick your repairs, your 'client' side might overshoot the server side, but I do wonder if those extra hull points count besides showing up on the GUI. Ie. it isn't really 89, but still 83. -Vesuvius

Also, what type/class of station was it? How much XP did you get?

The hull points do count I had ships hit me with 15 points of damage right after that and with 6 shields I lost down to 80 hull points. The client side thing may be right, I am on satellite internet so I have a 1.5 sec lag. I don't remember the class or xp totals, 10-14 for each fully charged plasma that hit the hull and about 400 when it was destroyed

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  19. gegener

gegener Member

cant connect to server this time i select my account/server and i wait and nothing happen :'(

20. gegener

gegener Member

you destroy my spawn zone !! perhaps its the reason why i cant connect to the shipyard now :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.