*** CLOSED BETA UPDATES & DISCUSSION/BUG REPORTS II ***

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Vesuvius_SWIE, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmishJoe

AmishJoe Member

I like the "new" rules for upgrading officers, makes it much harder for xeen to run the board, lol. I have found some bugs. When capturing a sector I get a invalid target general error 100 when I am targeting an enemy and a new one is about to warp in. When I destroy a ship and have repairs needed I cannot repair until the next time I am injured by the next ship that warps in. Also I figure this one is relatively minor but I had a troop ship and light repair as AI enemies. Hopefully you cant see the last two problems in my screen shot. My second favorite new ship the Halifax! 20170516210558_1.jpg

2. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Good to know. Enter, Kill, return, repeat.

AmishJoe likes this.
  3. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Getting stuck on infinite load screen when trying to take the AF IV out of space dock.

NO buttons at all for any active skills during allocation. (captain or officer)

Damage Boost doesn't seem to work on any ship I have, at least not according to hover details.

Thinking this may be a Genari-Specific Tac Officer issue.

4. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

That general error bug still seems persistent -- it tends to exist the first round or two when you're targeting an enemy, as if they don't exist. It goes for any AI enemy, such as a station, mine, or ship that is warping in. Supposedly the programmers are trying to figure that one out, its one of those gameplay issues that really needs fixing, but one of the last too. I think with this one getting fixed, we will have the last of these annoying 'invalid target' errors.

5. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

And once major bug squashing is done *grins* feature implementation/expansion progress !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.