Beta access? (

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by The Calamity, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Markoth

Markoth Member

2 betas in less than a week. Gonna be a busy few days.

2. Maric

Maric New Member

Just received the Kickstarter email about Beta. Excited!

3. Bruce Warren

Bruce Warren New Member

sweet! Hoping my name is still on the beta list! Looking forward to it!!

4. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

Its not a card game, and not really like Pox Nora -- its more a 'board game' style hex-based strategy game. Its ship to ship combat. Take a look at the trailer videos to get an idea of the game.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. Long Tran

Long Tran New Member

Hi! I would like to get Early Access Beta please. I have a code to redeem. :)

6. Caspar

Caspar New Member

How do I get access to the beta?

7. Vesuvius_SWIE

Beta is not out yet, it launches in Mid-March. The internal beta (closed beta) access starting this wednesday the 15th is only for those who are interested in testing the game and working through the updates/bug fixes, it will not be the full complete game yet.

** Also a reminder that the Kickstarter unlocks as well as PAX unlocks are for the Early Access Beta in March, not the internal beta. **

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. RhoDawg

RhoDawg New Member

Requesting access to the closed beta:) thanks!

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY Member

[​IMG]

10. Vesuvius_SWIE

Soon, very soon.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. wolf

wolf New Member

12. Markoth

Markoth Member

13. Mihai

Mihai New Member

I really am interested ... I tested other betas .... so I can take a peek in this game also ...

14. Vesuvius_SWIE

Just a heads-up, I've been playtesting the latest build, but still waiting on a few new bugs that have surfaced before releasing steam keys to about 30 people here on the forum. Some bugs that MUST be fixed before I release the codes (I will be private messaging you guys)
    -missing Genari avatars
    -your game freezes in combat mode if you are blown up by an enemy AI in a nebula (have to quit and restart)
    -and a few other things

SPiEkY likes this.
  15. Markoth

Markoth Member

16. 0b1000010

0b1000010 Member

LOOL ^ Markoth should get access first

Apex Predator likes this.
  17. TYROS

TYROS New Member

any1 get in today already?

18. Vesuvius_SWIE

UPDATE: Codes will be handed out to about 30 forum players today at 5:30pm Pacific (California time).

- I will be online to guide new players as well as play with/against them, and players 0b10 as well as jbcrash will be online to meet/guide newbies.
    - If you dont get a code from me at that time and are interested, just private message me and I will send you one.

SPiEkY likes this.
  19. AmishJoe

AmishJoe Member

Great! Thanks for the updates Vesuvius

20. Vesuvius_SWIE

Steam keys sent out via private message. If you didn't get a PM from me, you can post here to request access as well. Reminder:

** Since its an internal beta, it won't show up on steam -- you go to the '+ add a game' button at the bottom of your steam account, and you'd be putting in a special code I'll be sending you. That will install the game and let you start a Spacewars account as sol/genari.
    Picture1.jpg