Beta access? (

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by The Calamity, Dec 8, 2016.

1. 0b1000010

0b1000010 Member

Thank you for the update. I'd be interested in the February 1st invite.

2. Markoth

Markoth Member

So looking forward to this.

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. Velez

Velez New Member

I want to test the game please give me access

4. Coser

Coser Active Member

Our earliest chance of playing the early-access beta is the end of the month.

I know that we are all wanting to get our first real game in, try out some tactics, get used to the progression, try out some amazing ships, etc. but the post you quoted even sets that out clearly and concisely.

Until the end of the month, just relax, get to know the rest of us. If you set yourself to doing that, asking pertinent questions, and otherwise enjoying yourself, the time will pass much quicker.

5. TYROS

TYROS New Member

would be great to be involved in either jan or feb :)

6. Velez

Velez New Member

я по большей части читаю темы, по тому что плохо разговариваю по английски, по этому и тем у меня мало

I mostly read the threads, because not speak English, for this reason, I little speak and write

7. The Calamity

The Calamity Member

Thats great news!! cant wait!!!

8. Axident

Axident New Member

This game sounds very interesting and fun looking forward to playing it in the future!

9. dxr250

dxr250 New Member

Lets hope it will launch soon...... been waiting for it for months now.... :)

10. Coser

Coser Active Member

Patience, young Padawan. End of January has been said, so there are a couple of weeks yet. And I admit, I won't be too sad if it runs into early February, but general release has been stated as March, so it seems to me that any delay in the 'public' Beta would also delay the release a bit.

11. Bravesteel

Bravesteel New Member

Very interested in Space Wars. I can't believe I never saw the Kickstarter as I would have pledged at once! Leaning towards Genari.

12. Tchey

Tchey New Member

Lurking here quite often, i hope to be able to test it soon.

13. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

So between February 1st and March 10th, the private invites will come in, and all of you who posted here will be invited (up to about 50 players). Its still an internal beta, and there would be NDA's to fill out (nondisclosure agreements) but it will give you guys a feel for the game. Of course, it also means that you'll have somewhat of an advantage over others when the game launches for real, as you'd be more skilled in the gameplay, tactics, etc... The media will be then coming in around early March as well, with their own ships and playing in the little community you guys have started.
    There will be design updates throughout this internal beta, as not everything is implemented yet, and the universe map is going to be smaller.

14. Potkeny

Potkeny Member

Is the NDA we fill out basically an "I Agree" button? Last time I played a game with NDA still on was something like that, will it be different here?

15. Tchey

Tchey New Member

I played dozens of prealphabeta (actually i don't play completed games a lot...), it was always a "Accept NDA ? click".

16. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

I'm going to have some sort of NDA click I think, not completely sure how it works yet. Its something the programmers might implement.

17. Audio

Audio New Member

Middle of january - can´t wait for first impressions!!!

18. Coser

Coser Active Member

First impressions have already been made so far as I am concerned. It's going to be great, no worries.

There are very few cases in my experience where something fails despite the owner listening to the customers. There have been cases where my opinion was obviously not the same as the masses [WoW nerfing hunters to promote Huntards and introducing 'Pokemon' battles with cosmetic pets, Elite: Dangerous not listening to traders when Pirates continually get to interdict the same trading vessel ad infinitum.] and I can't complain about that, the owners are doing what's best for the game, not what's best for what I want to do in the game. But if I no longer find fun in a game, I stop playing.

I don't see that happening for a long time with Space Wars. I sincerely believe I will be playing this as long as I have been playing Fallout 4 [over 1K hours and still climbing.]

19. mahvia

mahvia New Member

Hi
    Kickstarter supporters get also invited to the internal beta?

With regards
    M

20. Potkeny

Potkeny Member

Vesuvius said up to about 50 ppl, KS had 230 backers. I don't know how will Vesuvius select the testers (he said that the ones who posted here), but math says not all KS backers will be invited.