We're done

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Styracosaurus, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Styracosaurus

Styracosaurus New Member

Alright somebody reset the server . Give me and Krahan our Victories back. Honorable Death is not good enough. Septic Cyanide needs 800 credits because I bought him a Guardian he never got to use. Maalaketh has too much evasion. Your players are cruel and you vesuvius are rude. That's it; do something or we quit.

2. Blingon

Blingon New Member

how did you lose the vic?

3. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

How am I rude now? I haven't even spoken to you in weeks.

4. Vestor

Vestor New Member

Yeah - thats why I don't play anymore... There is no sense to play if u didn't start at the server restart - u will be to weak to farm hp... and the second thing - playing as genari - there is 2 or 3 persons playing this faction - 3 vs 15 - good luck with that:/ Another thing - a lots of bugs - abielieties dont working, or wrong description... I saw those bugs 1,5 year ago - c'mon...

5. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

The game is being developed by me and two programmers working part time. No publisher or funding but what comes out of my pocket. I apologize but I'm doing my best with what I have.

6. Baalrog

Baalrog Member

The reason that there arent more genari left is that Mavericks behaviour let to some genari quitting or switching to sol. Also most new players choose sol in the beginning for some reason or another

Regarding bugs - jeah some have been there for quite a bit, but that even happens in games u have to pay for; so i can really conceive y u blame ves for that - the game is basically free and it is a very good game - i can live with a few bugs here and there - Also most bugs are known and usually can be worked around; so no biggie in the end.

I also havent really witnessed Vesuvius being rude to anyone - so can u pls explain Styraco so that there are no misunderstandings
    Cheers Baal

7. Vestor

Vestor New Member

It's not about bugs - it's about how game is build... New players have no chances vs someone who play from begining of server. They must run every time an old player enter sector which they want to capture... So u can farm only if u have luck and there is no old players when u log in to the game:/ The player number difference between sol and genari make this even more problematic...

8. Styracosaurus

Styracosaurus New Member

Yeah sorry vesuvius you're not actually rude but vestor has summed it up. Except I have been playing since the start (I even had a battalion carry over from the newbie server). Doesnt matter that I have high level ships. These sol numbers are killer.

9. Styracosaurus

Styracosaurus New Member

And then as far as maalaketh is concerned, new players can't attack them so they attack genari and sol instead. then when we're down to 19 percent everyone starts getting nervous that the server will shut down and noone wants that to happen too soon.