Time to fight : Duel balance check

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Beernchips, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Beernchips

Beernchips Member

Hello,

As the war is pretty one sided now and a lot of talks are happening about balance, it is time to check on the field what is the reality

For this, I suggest the following :
    Every player interesting in playing duel on the simulator will post on this thread and tell which ships he wants to play (Faction - Class - Name - Variant)
    I will let a few times then try to par people together on ships within same class.
    I will also test the maps on simulator and organize the duels on the map I select (I will try to take balanced maps not too big nor too small and with obstacles)

As it is mainly to give accurate datas to our dear developpers, after the match please come post here a summary of what happens (not just I wrecked him but try to explain what moves/situations allowed you to win or which situation was so one-sided, you couldn t fight at all)

Rules of the matches :
    To be fair all matches will be in BO2 : each player playing 1 time with the ship he selected then 1 time with the ship his opponent played
    During matches ALL TACTICS ARE FAIR (including camping / running for repairs / engines focus...).
    The match ends when 1 ship is destroyed or if it is obvious a ship can t kill his opponent. If both ships can t kill their opponent it is a draw. Dying in the opponent explosion is also a draw.

Contestants :

Beernchips (Liverpool 2 / Leningrad 2)

2. Beernchips

Beernchips Member

And to start, I will play :
    Sol - Class 4 - Liverpool 2
    Sol - Class 5 - Leningrad 2