Suggestions again but this time a small shopping list

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by revinance, Dec 13, 2017.

1. revinance

revinance Moderator Staff Member

suggestions that everyone would agree on in my opinion
    I do not know if i should post it here or on the steam forum but here we go:

There should be a option to make a hex a more solid color its hard to see sometimes with the background.

Ships can get blown up at turn one from almost across the map maybe include a instant warp out option at the first allocation fase for you. i see 6 mendi 3's or 6 agile flyers and i am a dead t4. i see the fastest t5 ships and i am in the slowest t5 or even in a t7 if there are more then 3, i die in 1 turn without even able to warp out. I didn't get hit by this because i know when not to enter but i still feel like this is such a rage quiting way to lose your ship it will shrink the player count.

players ai ships like previously stated shouldn't take a slot (probably not a good idea) or should be player controlled because right now they are useless. Its not like the turn times are gonna be massively higher, the ai will still do his own thing and take time currently.

A kind of help glossary for some of the mechanics, like locking sectors. I had one guy that wanted to clear out all the ships so he could get the sector captured bonus exp because he had no clue he already got it.

my ship doesn't reselect itself back after shooting my weapons = another space or select on my ship = time wasted a turn. (haven't tested out the new animations so not gonna talk about any of the other delayed stuff)

The loss of a ship is currently to high on the sol side, atleast, maybe a kind of % return like genari have but to a lesser degree maybe. this is a topic for discussion.

know when your sector locks end with different kind of color icons. (already told staff this just to be complete)

some weapons have names like UDWB RC doesn't exist, just not ingame atm. so now i don't know if thats a B type or C type weapon so i don't know the damage bonus it will receive. Its hard to check the cards then. For example the vindicator 3 i think it was.

Locks are a bit to long i think with the amount of players that can currently go in each room. Almost the entire frontline is currently locked. (4 i can attack currently but to big of a size for me), or place the stations a bit further apart from each other.

Hexes that are marked like A1, A2, A3 A4 this way you can communicate with your team where is a ship is at. Pings where we can ping a location and everyone can see it.

Combat log. I swear i got hit twice by a beam corvette ai that only has one weapon (14 damage yippy = dead) but i got no way to prove that so i didn't bring it up.

you can select two or more weapons at the same time that have the same angle (basically gray out the ones you can't select) so you can fire them at the same time. Doesn't help the mendi 3 but it helps ships that have multiple weapons on one side. for example i click 1 2 and then my target and he gets hit by both with maybe a really short delay between each attack. if i hit 1 2 and then 2 again i will deselect the weapon 2 and then i only have 1 that is going to shoot if i hit the target. if i hit 1 3 then 3 won't do anything because its grayed out. If some ships have 2 weapons that have the same angle but different ranges you could go for a color coded thing where tiles that can be hit by 2 of the weapons is red and only 1 its orange.

Those are things that got mentioned a lot and i thought i would just reorganise them a bit from memory for the staff members.