Suggenstion + Possible Bug

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Azhy, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Azhy

Azhy New Member

Hi,

SUGGESTION
    Is my understanding that the skill "Genari warship commander" is required to buy the c5 support ship Genshai. In the skill description is only mentions destroyers and light cruisers so I was confused on how yo unlock the c5 support. It would be nice if the skill mentioned the advanced support ships too.

Removed Bug report

Hope it helps,

Azhy

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  2. revinance

revinance Moderator Staff Member

can you not buy the c5 support ship without that skill? never tested it but it should be possible otherwise a bug

3. Azhy

Azhy New Member

No I cannot buy c5 support until i spent a point in Genari warship commander.(buy option is grey)
    If you respec your captain after you own the ship and let say remove the point in "Genari warship commander" to spend somewwhere alse you will own the ship but it appear gray in the hanger and you cannot use it.
    I tested this myself.

4. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

Yes, that detail can be placed in the lore section of the C5 tenders, but also in the warship commander/support ship skill infos. Since it does not require programmer attention, I can do it manually, and it would reflect on the next update.

5. Azhy

Azhy New Member

Great!

6. Dalwin

Dalwin Member

I presume the same applies for the Sol commanders and our capital ship skill.

7. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

Yes, already applied it to there as well.