Various bugs noticed today and a suggestion

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Grolack, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Grolack

Grolack New Member

First the suggestion
    A list of all players on your side who are online would be great. A added bonus would be the ability to block/mute/blacklist players.

Genari bugs seen today
    1. Player NPC's do not seem to be self repairing properly. I warped into a sector on my Victory III with a Interdictor III and a Genshai repair tender with me. I noticed that my NPC Interdictor III was only self repairing 1 hull point a round with full engines and crew, so I told it to follow me and got it into one of the repair tenders hexs. It continued to self repair only 1 hull point per a round, with full engines and crew.

2. I haven't checked through all the ships I currently own, but on the Victory III there is a difference between weapon stats listed for the fission warheads in the space dock, during the allocation phase and the combat phase. Screenshots attached.

3. Officer Skill discrepancy. There is a x2 difference between the officer skill Accuracy icons and pop up descriptions concerning how much the skill improves your accuracy.
    E.G: LVL 1 icon says 5%, pop up description says 10%
    LVL 2 icon says 10%, pop up description says 20%
    LVL 3 icon says 15%, pop up description says 30%

Attached Files:

• aaa.jpg
      aaa.jpg
      File size:
      118.9 KB
      Views:
    • bbb.jpg
      bbb.jpg
      File size:
      123.2 KB
      Views:
    • ddd.jpg
      ddd.jpg
      File size:
      106.6 KB
      Views:
    • ccc.jpg
      ccc.jpg
      File size:
      59.6 KB
      Views:
  2. AmishJoe

AmishJoe Member

Bug found? Got "hung up" here and couldn't free fly anymore. Warped out fine.

20180224215702_1.jpg

3. ccX

ccX New Member

10% of the weapons 50 accuracy, 55 is correct.

4. Baalrog

Baalrog Member

It might be the way it is applied but thats not what the descriptions actually says. The descriptions says +10% flat.
    Also applying it like that makes it way less effective for genari side because they usually have lower weapons accuracy to start with.