Initiative greater than 10, might be a problem.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by buddhisticCowboy, Jan 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. buddhisticCowboy

buddhisticCowboy New Member

I am big on initiative, so big that when im in a flyer and hit my rally, I goto +10 initiative, which I noticed put me in last place. wondering if the system sees it as 0?

2. revinance

revinance Moderator Staff Member

Can you clarify this a bit more?

10 initiative doesn't mean anything without context.

3. buddhisticCowboy

initiative is the modifier that decides who goes first. when my initiative exceeded 10(as in+10 bonus to initiative) it put me in last place behind some very slow ai, was wondering if the system sees the 10 as a zero. Or I may have been incredibly stoned.

4. sathurn

sathurn New Member

10 is not much initiative

5. Beernchips

Beernchips Member

According to descriptions done by cowbow, it is a +10 initiative bonus coming from skills that is bugged not having 10 initiative

6. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

It has happened to me before as well, where I hit rally, and my init goes to 0, making me last place in the round. It seems random to me though, and rare (it only happened to me once), I don't know how to reproduce it.

7. buddhisticCowboy

just once for me too, I have done it many times since, I will watch for the particulars if it happens again.

8. Heinous

Heinous New Member

Seems to me like it only happens if you get exactly +10 init, because when I rally I get +13 init and its never happened to me even though ive probably done it over 100 times