*** CLOSED BETA UPDATES & DISCUSSION/BUG REPORTS V ***

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Vesuvius_SWIE, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Need to be able to use chat while in station (or can we?)

Genari sector on inner defense line is showing as mines only (no battle station) and is causing infinite load screens/combat with no enemies present
    G-2611

2. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

My enemy is only slightly screwed... But hell, having done 66 points of engine damage with only 20 hull remaining, they would have been dead even if only 1/3 of the engine damage was also applied to hull.

Attached Files:

3. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Suggestion: Change base repair points to be 1 point per 100 active ship crew, always rounded up. 1-100 crew = 1 point, 101 = 2 points

If you take casualties, your ability to repair the ship diminishes.

Also, make the engineer repair skill a function of crew and class as well.

Also, crew casualties needs revision. They seem to be very low and almost a non-factor at this time. Medical Officer is next to worthless.

4. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

How is it that AI ships can glide/strafe to the side without turning and do weird things like that?

5. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Heavy defense stations and possibly others do not seem to be repairing.

6. AmishJoe

AmishJoe Member

I am unable to attack the genari home world system????

7. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Class XII Space Dock/Stations are not repairing
    They very rarely take system/engine damage
    It is possible to make a shield surface go offline or have reduced weapons firing at you as a result (expected, but it should repair)
    They seem to give 15 control points while Class X battle stations give 20

8. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

You have to attack from the outter worlds in, I just killed the 2nd outter world base moments ago, the Home World is now accessible.

I might have to clear out the remaining structures (mines) and possibly reduce control to zero

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  9. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Hitting Gravitic Mines in the engine and not killing them is just .........

They need to have the 'immune to engine damage' flag set

10. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Note: My movement point display seems to fluctuate when dealing engine damage to a target, may be related to bug.

Might have something to do with assigning 'over-limit' power, now expanded by power boost, in a single round too.

11. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Gravitic mines appear to be immune to explosion damage (ships, stations, other mines being destroyed)

12. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Gravitic mine destroying itself due to proximity (to me, 2 tiles) awarded the Genari Faction 2 CP

13. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Heavy Defense Stations (Class XI I think) Give zero CP

14. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Confirmed, Just saw 122 movement points when I damaged a class XIII homeworld station's engine. I knocked it down from 496 to 490 in a Class VII ship (4:1 movement, 490/4 = 122.5, rounded down to 122)

What that means, I don't know, but again, it may be related to the movement problem.

15. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

M3 Revenge.jpg After 50+ rounds battling Saneth Home Station, I got radar bug sneak attacked by several ships that I should have seen... they just poofed into vision right beside me in all the area I had previously scanned!

Goodbye my nearly max upgraded M3. Will miss you!

Yamato Cannon Online!

I am coming for my revenge :) Had to burn 100 credits to respec my captain so I could get a Class IX

The wreckage of my M3 served as a navigation waypoint to zero in on the exact position of the XIII home station. The M3 has it's revenge!

16. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

The world has not ended. Disappointed. I'll try to be the first to officially win a server next time :p

17. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to reduce Genari CP to ZERO

Sol-o Victory, First victor: Xeen

Server Wipe and reset :p (at least that triggers properly!)

WTF I was allowed to choose my Swordfish III for a starter?! I hope it is still upgraded.

It seems to have cause some kind of hang/crash and the system became unresponsive. It is not an option after alt-f4 crashing the program and looking through the list again :(

Spoiler Alert
    video is unlisted

18. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Too funny
    Jail.jpg

19. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

There's a strange bug with Genari Rally that causes weapons to be charged but not really? (shows charged, but have leftover power for movement as if no power is used) and gives a general error when attempting to use anything.

Have the proper initiative, but wrong movement points.

Unable to power down systems, or so it seems.

20. Kahless

Kahless Member

Damn u are comprehensive Xeen, lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.