*** CLOSED BETA UPDATES & DISCUSSION/BUG REPORTS ***

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Vesuvius_SWIE, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CamadJ

CamadJ New Member

Awesome! Thank you, I can't wait to see it.

And the invisible ships everyone else is having sounds like it is the same issue. I've only experienced it with that ship, and I had crew upgrades on it. I'm unsure if it is possible with any other ship, but that was the only ship I did upgrades to the crew on.

2. BlueMaro

BlueMaro New Member

I think its every odd-numbered sensor range that is bugging it. Eg. Gorshkov has 13 sensor range because of the sensor boost.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY Member

It does seem like it's likely the Sensor Boost officer skill that is causing this issue, since the ship I experienced it in had that upgrade.

darklord48 likes this.
  4. Coser

Coser Active Member

I reckon SPiEkY just hit the nail on the head. I have that skill too.

5. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

Well a new update is online -- trying to figure out the changes. The sensor bug is fixed for sure, and you'll notice a new GUI for the capture points. But I can see that the capture mechanics are still bugged (I captured one area with one kill, and another I did not get any capture points when I did kill). I think some achievements are plugged in now.
    Also, the chat has been updated, now it will flash when someone types something, so you'll know its there.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Devilgeek

Devilgeek Member

Wasnt the sensors. I never upgrade mine and rarely use mine in combat, so it definitely cannot be it.

7. Kahless

Kahless Member

The chat flashes blue to show someone typing I think.

8. CamadJ

CamadJ New Member

I'm having an issues killing things since the update. I'm pretty sure I spent the last 20 mins sitting in front of a class III enemy ship, blasting it at 1 range with 3x 2power energy lasers. Slightly amused. haha

9. lefty

lefty Member

I haven't had problem killing ships but it seems like you can capture a sector with only one kill when I think its supposed to be five.

10. Coser

Coser Active Member

Yes, that bug is definitely still active, at least a couple of nights ago.

11. Devilgeek

Devilgeek Member

G-1311 is broken, Corvette model stuck in a corner of the map. Repairing can damage your ship.

Went back in, sector repaired itself.

-Strangest and craziest bug so far! Though it sounded like a client side bug. -Vesuvius

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2017
  12. gegener

gegener Member

• i have some error 100 tonight ^^
    the first one come when i try to use my boarding pot. after i got some other during exploration and one finish with a big ship that destroy me xD

• i see there is a mistake in HonorPoint and LeadershipPoint.
    when i take a ship i read HP and when i need de confirm i read LP.

• i havent gain xp with my first 2 ship (agile flyer 3 and 4) but when i was kill by the IA (enemy space station) the honor cost of this ship come back home when i was kill in action with my little genshai(1 shoot from far away xD) in the green zone versus a ship that wasn't here before a error 100 bug i see 0 honor point come back(perhaps normal but i report)
    i take some solo mission and its slow to come back too a good amount of honor point but its cool for understand the basic of the game (scan, move, attack and range ...)^^

Actually i dont see the use of credit edit : its for unlock ship i see now ^^

in the shipyard there is option on the left.
    all, I, II, III, ..., none

when you click on 'all' or 'none' the sound is too high :'(

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  13. AmishJoe

AmishJoe Member

Vesuvius, just saw the fire/counterfire bug again. fighting against hunter level 10 with my orchis 4. I fired, he counterfired a missile, I counterfired. ??

-Wouldn't mind trying to reproduce it, though what is a hunter level 10? You mean the Class X Genari Station you were fighting against? -Vesuvius

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2017
  14. Devilgeek

Devilgeek Member

I think he meant me :D

15. gegener

gegener Member

@Devilgeek : it is you the ship that destroy in 1 hit my ship last night xD?

why some time after my light ship is destroy the honor point i use to requisition the ship come back in mybank and why the last tme i was kill with a expensive ship 0 HP come back?

-When you lose a class III (newbie) ship, you automatically get your XP refunded. However, losing anything higher is a permanent loss. -Vesuvius

-To devilgeek, please be a little nicer to the new players! Obviously a dreadnought can destroy a frigate. That is understood.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  16. Coser

Coser Active Member

And a shout-out to the new players. Please post in the Faction War thread. You can give us your captain's name, which faction you fight for, and what ships you usually can be found in. That will help us recognise a human player and act accordingly.

Oh, Devilgeek. There are times when more can be accomplished with a sharp blade than a heavy hammer! After all, a running man can slit many throats in a single night!

SPiEkY likes this.
  17. Devilgeek

Devilgeek Member

@Vesuvius_SWIE
    I couldnt have killed him, he's on my side :)
    I generally leave new players to do as they please. Veterans though... that's another story. :D

@Coser
    Yes, but a Templar's blade is neither sharp or dull. It only lets the will of the master control it to perfection, slicing where it needs to slice and penetrating armor when needed.

18. Coser

Coser Active Member

Before this turns into some sort of secret society "Forgot your Password" thing, I was refering to your signature.

19. Devilgeek

Devilgeek Member

Brute force always works :D

20. AmishJoe

AmishJoe Member

I was talking about HunterKiller in his level 10 ship, lol. Not a problem on killing me, I am just trying things out to see if I can find any strange bugs. Vesuvius I was allowed to fire/ counter fire on the same turn for sure because I was getting about 1500 points for each hit and got 3000 for the match yet it only lasted one round. If we can coordinate, I am willing to have a go at it again, especially if you can watch and see what I mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.