*** CLOSED BETA UPDATES & DISCUSSION/BUG REPORTS ***

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Vesuvius_SWIE, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coser

Coser Active Member

Not really working out. I tried to enter a Sol sector that was flashing red. Battle I assumed. Still waiting to enter about an hour later.

Can we get something done about the message? I'm not getting one that says the battle/queue is full, but it is waiting for the next transit phase. This is obviously not the case. Are there two different messages?

2. Ereinion

Ereinion Member

@Lesiak: Well, I think the best way to gain large amounts of experience at the moment is fighting the Ma'alaketh. I get between 15 and 35 experience per shot from them. Of,course you should not allow them to target you, because if you do they will hit you. And if they hit you you're dead.

@Coser: I think there are some battles shown were there are none. I know one sector that's showing a battle for the whole day now, but I wasn't able to enter at any point I tried.

3. Coser

Coser Active Member

And now getting error 100 on trying to pass or end the turn.

4. Ereinion

Ereinion Member

I still have problems with my marines. I tried to throw them at Coser, but from the three equally charged marine pods I was only able to throw one (the one on key 6) while I kept getting errors with the other two.

Edit: also how can I be in free flight mode in an enemy region? (I'm talking about S-42 here)

-The region got captured by Geanri, so it belongs to Genari now. No more AI enemies will come to defend it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017
  5. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

When something is bugged, just restart the game. If a region has reached the faction limit ie. 5 allies in that area for these specific maps, you won't be able to get into that area. But I think it might be time for a server restart soon, to clean out some of the 'bugs' that cascade over time.
    I also think region S-51 is broken, at least I don't think there's any live players there, but it shows activity and if you try to join that region, it will keep you waiting indefinitely.

* also, if there is a server reset, I think it resets your character so you can change your faction.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  6. Coser

Coser Active Member

Tried to jump into another battle. Seem to have jumped into another ship. It's certainly not my Orchis.
    Waay to many weapons for that. Time for another restart.

7. The Calamity

The Calamity Member

Yeah I can confirm that, I had the issue like 10 mins ago

8. The Calamity

The Calamity Member

And one of the the generi t3 assult ships has a weird bug with the port and starboard missiles, you can conserve energy indefinitely (when clicking down on the first arrow it gives loads of movement points) after the end of turn it resets. But I'm unable to gather movement points after

9. The Calamity

The Calamity Member

When I get back in I'll simulate the event again for more detailed information

10. Vesuvius_SWIE

Anyone try a Genari frigate like the firebolt to see if ALL missile weapons with Genari are bugged or just the stinger/starwarrior? Sol seems fine.

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY Member

Wait, how are Genari missiles bugged? I've been using them this whole time.

Edit: nvm, just experienced it. Normally the missles were auto-charging, but if they failed to do that, they were unchargeable.

darklord48 likes this.
  12. TYROS

TYROS New Member

im not gettng any exp for killing anything in the mission.

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY Member

Well. I wasn't experiencing the same bug as everyone else, and then as soon as I post about it, I get hit with it. Not only that, but I also shortly after got a bug where I couldn't allocate power to anything. I'd tell it where I wanted it in allocation phase, but then I'd get a "General Error 213", and nothing would be charged in combat phase.

darklord48 likes this.
  14. AmishJoe

AmishJoe Member

I upgraded my captain with an active skill rally offensive 1, it is not showing up during battle, are they not yet available? Keep up the good work Vesuvius and tell the rest of your team thanks! p. s. just tried little stinger again, still not working

15. 0b1000010

0b1000010 Member

Yup, the missiles are bugged. They weren't a while back, but there was a new system they added to increase the missile power cost.

16. Vesuvius_SWIE

Definitely a priority bug to fix then. Strange how it works fine in skirmish vs AI.

17. TYROS

TYROS New Member

chat not working, missions giving no exp. couldnt login to forums either 5 mins ago. do u have an outta game chat, something like a discord room or something?

-Yes, the chat stops working for me after a while, and I have to log out and rejoin for it to work again. Missions give you a little XP, but sometimes you need to do the reboot thing to see it reflect. There's always friends steam chat btw (I'm rsimyar on steam) -Vesuvius

keep getting stuck in a transit phase loop also and have to quit then it logs me outta game.

18. Vesuvius_SWIE

Nice to see the space stations working properly. I played 'observer' hiding with a Puritan Gunboat while two Genari players infiltrated the second line of defense (they've slowly been capturing Sol territory, going deeper). Watched as the Himeji Class XI station defended the region firing from all sides to eliminate them.
    Right now players like Szurak are advancing really well, and has a pretty durable First Honor frigate -- but he had to flee from a station of that power.

19. J.Sousa

J.Sousa New Member

Game looks promising. I had several battles on skirmish. According to above comments, skirmish seems trouble-free so I'm getting to experiement with a bunch of ships. Did you guys know you can play as malaketh and hive on skirmish? well sort of...

20. CpZen

CpZen Member

Seems like no Australians in this small invite of people. I don't see anyone online to fight, so I've been fooling around with border skirmishes. I don't see the problems everyone else is having but maybe because I'm not playing against any live players. o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.