Beta access? (

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by The Calamity, Dec 8, 2016.

1. SirElric

SirElric Member

Yeah, when do I get an invite? Even if its the pre-beta stuff

2. TYROS

TYROS New Member

The dark side is rdy to go.....oh wait, thats another game! On another note i dont see the game on Steam when i look, thought it may have shown up as early access or something.

3. The Calamity

The Calamity Member

i hate you so much

Potkeny, SPiEkY and Coser like this.
  4. Coser

Coser Active Member

Seconded.

Still not had an invite, presumably won't now.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. Potkeny

Potkeny Member

Thirded?...

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Markoth

Markoth Member

Forthed! Is that a word?

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

*** Actually, a lot of you are getting invites starting Monday. Just that new bugs are found with every new build, and there's still a ton of features missing. I also want to have the chance/time to be online with you guys to guide you on how to play etc, since there is no tutorial right now. ***

** 0B1 is the only person outside of the DEV team that has access, mostly to test steam integration.

** A lot of you on this forum will get invites on Monday, then in about 2 weeks anyone who signed up for the beta will get an invite as well.

** Trying to clear out most of the game-breaking bugs right now -- For example, on the latest build, there's a new feature I needed where it shows the charge of your beam weapon systems in a graded way -- but somehow it broke the force field GUI, where the larger ships you couldn't charge the portside force fields. There's actually over 200 bugs I've been reporting, and the team is working on. Since there are only two programmers (this is a 5 person team after all) its taking a lot of time just clearing out bugs.

** On this internal beta, all class III variants/starter ships are unlocked and free to use, and the higher tier variants need to be 'unlocked'. But with every account, you'll be given 1000 credits to unlock ships etc, so mostly to test and make sure all these unlocks work properly.

** Since its an internal beta, it won't show up on steam -- you go to the '+ add a game' button at the bottom of your steam account, and you'd be putting in a special code I'll be sending you. That will install the game and let you start a Spacewars account as sol/genari.

Picture1.jpg

Potkeny and SPiEkY like this.
  8. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

I'm also wrapping up on the small map that will be used for playtesting, even this small galaxy map has taken me xxxxxx hours to finish, with over 100 region/combat maps to make.
    Picture2.jpg
    Picture13.jpg

SPiEkY and Potkeny like this.
  9. JansenC

JansenC Member

Count me in!

10. Lesiak

Lesiak Member

I like your games list on steam there Vesuvius :p

11. SirSprout

SirSprout New Member

I'm ready to be an internal playtester.

12. Ereinion

Ereinion Member

On monday already. Wow, that's actually really soon.
    I am quite hiped to try this game and help in cleaning the last bugs out of it. But, as I will have a lot to do and thus only little time next week I won't be totally mad if I will have to wait two additional weeks.

13. Sarah

Sarah New Member

I'm in too, I'll probably start an account as Genari.

14. SPiEkY

SPiEkY Member

Waiting for Monday got me like:

[​IMG]

Apex Predator and wolf like this.
  15. Warshoe

Warshoe Member

wow looks like I missed a lot, count me in too

16. BlueMaro

BlueMaro New Member

I'm in too

17. Jmp2x

Jmp2x Member

put me on the list...

18. MoonDragn

MoonDragn New Member

I can't wait to try it. Anyone know if this will be a CCG like Galactic Empires or more like Pox Nora with runes etc?

19. Novaflare

Novaflare New Member

+1 interested in the beta!

20. Ironpaw

Ironpaw New Member

Per the Kick starter info, I am interested in the Beta

Salute