Incentives for winning a phase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cromgore, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Cromgore

Cromgore New Member

I know that medals get carried over when a faction wins a game phase but what about possibly items or maybe ship skins? like faction style exclusive skins for winning a game phase.

Thoughts?

2. Potkeny

Potkeny Member

A painting on the ship, some kind of "I have won X phases with Y Faction!" shown on the Ship is something I want to have later (there is time, the game is not even released yet), as my medals can't be seen during a fight, right? :D

3. Cromgore

Cromgore New Member

Yeah like win marks or something of that ilk, it's always nice to boast a bit :D

4. TommyBZ

TommyBZ New Member

I like the sound of that.

5. Coser

Coser Active Member

Possibly carbon scoring? Each time you win, you get some small, cosmetic damage to your ship?

6. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

The medals, once completed, will actually be pretty detailed on stats and such, but I also eventually want to have a true ladder/stats page where you can see your kills/victories etc... But just getting this complex game off the ground has everyone working to get it ready for beta heh

Potkeny likes this.
  7. Cromgore

Cromgore New Member

Yeah i don't expect anything like that implemented in the beta's think it's safe to assume all that will be done closer to launch or post launch :p

8. NightWolf

NightWolf Member

I for one don't mind fooling around on the internal beta, even if I don't report anything. Just want to try things out.

9. Pendragon

Pendragon Member

Incentive: To get to the dreadnought :p

10. Pendragon

Pendragon Member

Incentive: Fleet Admiral :)

11. CpZen

CpZen Member

For someone who can't afford too much $$ in playing games, will there be credit-type rewards for winning a server?