Tactical Officer 'Damage Boost' Bug

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Umari, Mar 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Umari

Umari New Member

I cannot be certain if this bug is new or ongoing, but lately I have noticed that the [Genari] tactical officer's Damage Boost skill is often not applied. I do not know what triggers it. Sometimes it is applied and sometimes it is not. I do know that it is the skill, and not the range bonus, that is not being applied as I have tested that much. Has anyone else noticed this? Please describe in as much detail as possible. Thank you in advance.

2. ccX

ccX New Member

You can fix it by docking, don`t know what triggers it.

fox and Umari like this.
  3. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

I have the same issue with Rally, I always have to reset it by redocking 'twice' before going out.

4. Umari

Umari New Member

The issue with rally happens when you die in battle after having used your rally. You must undock then redock to reset it. It is predictable and therefore, while very annoying, not all that terrible. It would also be one of the easiest bugs in the entire game to fix atm. A few simple lines of code would do the trick. The issue with damage boost seems unpredictable thus far. With no way to know when it will strike, there is no way to prevent it. Assuming that ccX is correct (I haven't tested it, myself), redocking would only be useful AFTER you've been stricken with the bug, finished your fight in one manner or another, and left the sector....having had to deal with the loss of your damage boost for the whole fight. Damage boost is one of the most important skills for both factions. This is a high priority issue to be fixed, Vesuvious.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018