What just happened?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xeen Dread, May 5, 2019.

1. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Not even 3 weeks in, Genari victory?

I wonder if it had something to do with capturing the Hive main sector. We saw Sol constantly cheesing XP off of hive territory and decided to go iso the Hive. That was about 7 hours ago....

Makes sense

Nahia likes this.
  2. Baalrog

Baalrog Member

Noobs,

but nice putting the blame on Sol.

Nahia likes this.
  3. Nahia

Nahia New Member

Congratulations to all Genari for their fast Victory in Europa.

4. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Calling it the way it is. We saw Sol gobbling sector after sector munching easy XP/officers off of Hive and a few of us made line drives into the Hive to iso and destroy shipyards. I killed a yard, helped with iso, not sure who took last tile(s) around the Dark Core, and certainly didn't expect the entire server to end from one race being wiped out..?

Anyone from Sol care to deny XP-loiting Hive? ;)

Nahia likes this.
  5. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

I would just like to quote:

"Master Internal Tester and Self-Proclaimed Overseer of Breaking the Game.
    Beater (player-tester, not an employee/developer)"

The game has been broken!

Although I can't truly take credit for this one. I did not destroy the Hive Core, nor did I intend to! My objective was to eliminate shipyards and iso all Hive territory, in an attempt to deny Sol, from the core by ringing the core once shipyards were done for one MASSIVE iso-cap all at once. But like I said to V in private, we all know how well people listen to me, communicate, and take direction. Not to mention there are some lame individuals who frequent opposing factions' chats with alt accounts... So some things have to be discussed in local private channels when available.

6. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

Server is being restored to where it was left off on Sunday; Hive was a developer testing ground and not meant to be taken out.

7. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

iirc, Hive HW kill would be Sunday at about 6PM Central US time (back-timing 7 hours from the ~1AM victory scenario). I was away visiting my dad, not even home :p

I wasn't home until after 10, so 2.5 hour loss, maybe more if you have to go back farther. Even a whole day is no big deal.

Still want to know who done it!

If you have server logs of who was on and when, I'd love to see proof posted that I wasn't on for the Hive kill! If not, haters gonna hate anyway.