[Idea] Different Colours for names in chat for each Faction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dbK, Feb 11, 2018.

1. dbK

dbK New Member

Hello,

I've got an idea for a game improvement. As the title says, I'd say it would be very helpful if everyone's name would be different for each faction instead of all blue.
    Ex: Sol players having blue, Genari Red and the same for the other 2 factions when they are implemented.

That way it would be easier to notice what faction is everyone that joins/talks cause righr now, you either have to switch chat tabs everytime and remember everyone's name and it might get a little bit frustrating.

I think (or hope at least) this could be easely implemented.

Cheers ^^

Mavrick and ccX like this.
  2. Mavrick

Mavrick New Member

Also if possible on the home station screen if an area was set aside to list all of the active team members. - drop/side action selection bar to access.
    Then we all know how many of our team mates are active - this can help in arranging missions.
    Cheers and happy hunting

dbK likes this.
  3. Beernchips

Beernchips Member

Could be good also if you can access the galaxy map from dock so you can choose ships/AIs that can fit into regions already in fight

4. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

I would like that, both in off-topic and in region general chat. I will ask to have this implemented, because it should be pretty easy to do.

dbK likes this.