Unopposed Remains Active

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Senshu, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator

Hello Everyone,

We have heard some rumors that the issue where unopposed is still incorrectly triggered in combat resulting in gradual depletion of the defender’s siege points. If anyone has seen this occur please let us know. If you are able to trigger this state reliably please let please send me a private message on the forums.

Best Regards,

The Space Wars Team

ben likes this.
  2. obnosis

obnosis New Member

Yea. It happened to me on friday (5th). I don't recall the exact circumstances, but i remember killing the ai on a map, getting a "you cleared all enemies" screen then a transition phase with more ai coming into the system, then i heard the slowcaping beep and the clock started ticking. Maybe it registered a clear map with just me in it and started the cap.

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator

Thanks for the info, which confirms what we have found. It appears that there may have been several conditions in which this bug could be triggered and the patch on the 4th only addressed one. This may take a few patches to fully address, one condition where this bug is triggered could be hiding another condition where this occurs.

We appreciate everyone's patience and feedback during this early access period.

ben likes this.
  4. revinance

revinance Moderator Staff Member

oke will write to you in private i know how to force it

5. Beernchips

Beernchips Member

Dunno if t linked to same bugs but some sectors filled by AI are not being capped
    impr1.gif impr2.gif [​IMG]

6. revinance

revinance Moderator Staff Member

First picture is a sector that hasn't spawned a friendly ai for sol yet and just got captured.
    Second picture probably is still slowcapping or it seems like if only ai's are in there and not players it will not start the slowcap.