Bug Report: low crew after combat cannot move

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by sathurn, Dec 16, 2017.

1. sathurn

sathurn New Member

I was able to escape combat, playing as a Sol Mendi 3. However before I jump out I was boarded several times and only had 3 crew left. I was able to move to Vega base hex on the main map but was unable to move to the dock on the small (combat) map. In a peaceful sector. I know the low crew is supposed to disable a ship in combat, but it should trap a player with no way to heal in a uncontested sector.

2. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

When you are on the Galaxy map, notice the top sidebar you can choose a subsystem of Vega, eg. Vega I, Vega II. But that debris bug is getting fixed on Tuesday's update, so it will no longer be there.

3. sathurn

sathurn New Member

It was not because of the debris, I got a general error where ever i tried to move. Even spaces away from the dock.

4. Gazy

Gazy New Member

I believe he means he was able to warp out, but upon entering Vega with his low crew he couldn't move to dock and repair.

Not the debris on the docking pad issue.

5. Vesuvius_SWIE

Vesuvius_SWIE Administrator Staff Member

General error bug - situations like those in your sector if you quit the program and restart, you will appear in your shipyard (resets the bug).

6. Dalwin

Dalwin Member

In a situation where you cannot move on the galaxy map it is completely safe (and quick) to simply close the game and then log back in. You will be fully repaired at whatever base is your home port. This does not work so smoothly when you are in a battle and the enemy might well kill you (only fair).

7. sathurn

sathurn New Member

I agree in combat it should get you killed. Out of combat having to restart is a bug. If realitivly minor.