Bug Log Post 3/31/17 Update and Server Reset

Discussion in 'Beta Discussion' started by Xeen Dread, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Under the right circumstances, it is possible to have a higher accuracy by being farther away from a target (4-7 hex, 96%) vs closer to a target (1-3 hex 95%).

2. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

at 96 or 95% accuracy, I should only miss 4 or 5 shots in 100. I seem to be missing more often than that vs targets that likely has no evasion modifiers.

3. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Captured Golshan (sortof), Sol backup arrived. Killing more Genari was progressing the zone back in favor of Genari?!

Seems the symbols for who had control switched sides on the meter.

Points were being awarded for possession time even though battle was in progress.

General Errors when attempting to engage travel to Logha or Saneth, inaccessible to Sol

Golshan never properly captured even though all enemy presence was wiped clean

-Make sure you screenshot these capture issues, and post on Jira -Vesuvius

Too late, no other stations to assault

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  4. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Derp... You can click on desired charge level to jump to that exact value instead of cycling...

5. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Pace of combat slows down when hits score XP.

6. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Gravity Mines are worth 5 CP (zone capture points)

-They should be 1 point only. -Vesuvius

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  7. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Would love to have sharper movement. Travelling a few tiles at a time speeding up, max speed, slowing down, ID'ing targets takes WAYYY to much turn time.

-That's flavor movement, and the bigger the ship, the slower is spools up. It stays! -Vesuvius

It slows down combat a lot.

8. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Abilities that say 'once per battle' are once per docking.

9. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Class XIII Mala stations aren't worth anything and do not appear to have any weapons.

Also, it appears to be several models of Mala ships at odd angles and attachments :p

10. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Able to destroy and capture station-territory from Mala as expected. Must be the alternate zones holding Genari station sectors from capture. (not a bug, just lack of mala progress for now, extra info about genari station/end game scenario bug)

11. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Stress Engines can only be used under certain conditions (2nd turn+?, no power modifications?) and does not boost your engine power to over maximum.

With or without Stress Engines, I achieve the same maximum movement points whether or not I have devoted some power to weapons.

12. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Can issue firing commands and then maneuver, shots take so long that your ship turns before you shoot and then you shoot in a direction you are not facing when the visual occurs.

13. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Damages received from reactor explosions at a given hex range are inconsistent.

14. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

UI panel for officer promotion achievement/medal stuck off bottom of screen and unable to view/close with mouse (escape clears it)

1366 x 768 aspect ratio

15. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

RESPECCING OFFICERS IS LISTED AS COSTING LP BUT ATE UP ALL MY CREDITS !!!
    @Vesuvius_SWIE

16. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

Suggestion:

Instead of automatically (and to much aggravation) stopping the player every time a radar contact is locked or an environmental cloud/effect is encountered, give the player the option to terminate transit by pressing a key. This jerky stop and go movement through combat is sooooo annoying. I just want to freaking go, I know what's there.

It also prevents issuing move commands to a know area and then promptly ending turn. If you get interrupted along the way without reaching cover......

17. gegener

gegener Member

it is allways true? (for ship on radar) for me, without using bug, i am not sure every time where are the enemy ship with more init ...
    but i agree for gaz hex on the map dont need to stop me

18. gegener

gegener Member

on my point of vue this skill simply doesnt work as its write in the skill but i need bigger ship to be sure

19. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

I know what is there because I just passed through moments ago, lost radar contact and am returning or taking a double turn or you name it. No bugs.

20. Xeen Dread

Xeen Dread Active Member

The skill does work and I have figured out exactly how and all the problems associated with it. I have logged a full report of the bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.